Proletarians of all countries, unite!
There is one goal, the conquest of Power!
Communist Party of Peru
|Red Flag Publications||Reproduced by|
The Red Flag
1. The Central Committee of the Communist Party of Peru (CPP) with profound Communist fervor sends greetings to our heroic and respected Chairman Gonzalo, head of the Party and the revolution, continuator of Marx, Lenin, and Chairman Mao. In a sincere, consciencious, voluntary and unconditional pledge, we reaffirm his justified, correct and masterful Great Leadership and firmly push for the call made in his glorious, historic and transcendental speech of September 24th, 1992. That speech was a great political, military, and moral triumph of the Party and the Revolution that dealt a bruising blow to Yankee imperialism and the dictatorship of Fujimori. The Central Committee takes the following Decision:
„Before Marx, Lenin, and Chairman Mao, before Chairman Gonzalo, before the international proletariat and the peoples of the world; before the proletariat and the Peruvian people, we take, with Communist firmness and resolution, the decision to defend the life of Chairman Gonzalo, with the strength of our ideology, valor, and courage. We pledge with our lives to undertake that task, holding up high our red and invincible banners, marching towards our unalterable goal, Communism.“
2. Approve the information presented with the contributions to the debate.
3. The Central Committee reaffirms itself in its 3rd Plenum personally led by Chairman Gonzalo. Its glorious, historic, and transcendental implementation; a landmark second in importance only to the Congress, in the historical process of our Party and of the People‘s War that serves the future birth of the People‘s Republic of Peru, passing uninterruptedly to socialist revolution, and through many successive cultural revolutions until reaching Communism, thereby serving the Proletarian World Revolution more and better.
4. Develop the second campaign of Constructing the Conquest of Power under the slogan: „In Defense of the Great Leadership, Against the Genocidal Dictatorship!“, based on the successful unfolding of the 1st Campaign, a success with which we salute the Peruvian people, the combatants of the People‘s Liberation Army (PLA), and all the militants that armed with powerful Gonzalo Thought have applied it through storm and tide.
5. Firmly pressing forward the task established by Chairman Gonzalo, the Central Committee resolves to continue developing the grand process of celebrating the centennial of Chairman Mao under the slogan: „Long Live Maoism!“
The CPP expresses its profound recognition and appreciation to the Revolutionary Internationalist Movement (RIM) for the Campaign to Defend the Life of Chairman Gonzalo unbreakably linked to the celebration of the Centennial of Chairman Mao.
Peru, August 1993
Communist Party of Peru